Monday 16 August 2010

What's the matter with you? You couldn't sleep, so you thought I shouldn't too, eh? Well, I appreciate you probably wanted a bit of company, but you've got me all through the day, couldn't you just do a bit of quiet contemplation by yourself for a few hours each night? Have to admit, I quite enjoyed those jelly babies and biscuits you persuaded me to eat, but really I'm getting too old for midnight (or 2 am) feasts - I need my beauty sleep! At least you didn't make me feel like I'd been banging my head against a brick wall all night, and I suppose if you hadn't woken me up then well...I might not have woken up...

Did you have to wait until I dropped to 2.1 though? You know how hungry that makes me - a 3.9 would have been just fine (if you had to wake me at all). Just don't make a habit of it, OK? I'll cut down your lantus tonight so it doesn't disturb you quite so much, but don't think that's an excuse to go pushing my levels high in the morning - I'm wise to your tricks! Well, most of them. I wish you weren't so inventive and creative. I know a lot of people call you stupid, but you've caught me out many a time with your little plots and schemes. And no - a 'glucose excursion' is NOT the same as a nice day trip to the seaside!

No comments:

Post a Comment