Monday 3 January 2011


Did you think I'd forgotten about you? Unlikely, I'd say, given your constant demands! You really didn't like December did you? All that cold and snow and not being able to go out running or keep warm and all that comfort food and all those horrible dark nights and gloomy, depressing days! I'm guessing that's why you're demanding twice as much insulin these days? Well, enjoy it whilst it lasts, those levels are going to be coming down pretty soon. Now that the days are getting longer I've got much more motivation and getting out there running and stuff! Your double-figure days are numbered, lantus-wise, and I'm expecting to be getting through a few jelly babies to as you get used to the fact that you don't need anywhere near as much insulin! You'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment