Sunday 4 July 2010

What is this all about? When you get together with a few of your mates you are uncontrollable! Take yesterday, for example - normally, you're pretty well-behaved during the day, but just because I happened to be amongst several other people with diabetes, you get all self-centred and puffed up. It's all about you, isn't it? What on earth was that 13.2 about? And the 10s too, don't think I don't notice that extra digit that pushes me into double figures. You'll probably blame the Stella Artois, I know how your mind works - blame the Belgian Beer, it's what you always do! Well, let me tell you, I'm not going to put up with it in future, so just mind your manners. At least you had settled down by the time I got on the train, at 5.5., but then you got all mopey and miserable and dropped me down to 3.8, tut! I'll be keeping an eye on you in future, me laddo, so don't think you got away with it just because I was enjoying myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment