Tuesday 15 June 2010

That's better. OK, you might be leaving me a little on the low side, but at least we're starting to work together again. You really do punish me when I'm lazy, don't you? Lantus down from 11 to 9, and possibly a further reduction in the course of the next few days - let's see what I'm waking up to tomorrow, shall we? No surprises please, and certainly not in the middle of the night!

The weight is starting to fall too. 12st 5lbs a couple of weeks ago, my heaviest ever, and now down to 12st exactly. Still need to shift another 20lbs before I'm happy though. The 15 minute workouts and exercise bike excursions are certainly increasing my insulin sensitivity - my novorapid is dropping back too, so hopefully that will help with the weight loss. Must get back running. I've developed a bit of a fear of just getting out there - afraid that I'll get about 100 yards and have to give up and turn back. No real excuse though, apart from the fact I have to work it all around YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment